|| Students and employees can access an online version of Microsoft Office for free through their email login. They may also download five free copies of the full version of MS Office at home.
||The Rutherford County Schools BYOD program allows students to use their own personal electronic devices, such as iPods, tablets, or laptops at school for academic purposes. At the discretion of classroom teachers and principals, personal devices can be utilized as a supplemental part of students' daily learning experience.
Installation Steps for Microsoft Office 2016 -
- Go to https://portal.office.com.
- Login with your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.)
- Choose Work of School Account.
- You will be prompted with another login box next. Use your entire email address for the username and enter your password in this box.
- The setup.exe file will download.
- Open the downloaded file and run the setup. This will take several minutes. Do not turn off the computer or go offline.
- The Welcome to Your New Office tutorial will appear. This is an optional tutorial.
Managing Your Installs - This allows you to see the computers that have the software installed or to deactivate an install on a specific computer.
- Select the gear/settings icon at the top right of your online Office 365 account.
- Select Office 365 at the bottom.
- Select Software on the left.
- Notice the Options.
If you have questions or need more information about technology at Christiana Middle School, contact the instructional technology coach, Cory Bransford.