Christiana Middle School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Withdrawing a Student

In order to withdrawal your child from CHMS, please do the following:
1. Parent/Guardian must come to the school to complete the withdrawal form. This cannot be done via the phone or email.
2. Student must return all textbooks/library books/locks and pay any cafeteria fines.
3. Students will see each teacher for a withdrawal grade.
3. A copy of the student's academic profile and withdrawal grades will be given to the parent/guardian for enrollment in the new school. Full academic records will be mailed to the receiving school.